1) How do you substitute a tripod when you are not shooting with one?
Go hand held
Use a wall or a tree for support
Take help of an assistant
2) Why should we switch on the on-board microphone of a video camera while shooting
market-place, railway station, temple etc?
Because that’s normally the law
in those places
Because you may need to take an
To pick up ambient sound
3) What should the camera crew and production unit be doing while shooting ambient
Go grab a bite
4) Which is the best time to shoot indoors?
5) Imagine a scene where a tourist is admiring a beautiful scene. What should be your
priority to shoot?
The scene without the tourist
The tourist enjoying the view
First a then b
First b then a
6) When shooting a fire blowing artist on location, the iris of the camera should be
7) Which is the best time to shoot outdoors during the day?
At dawn and dusk
8) How do you get more out of a destination on film?
Shoot many small clips
Shoot by recording continuously
Shoot from a vehicle
9) How is a pan taken during a travel shoot?
A quick pan
A slow pan
A slow pan and then a quick one
as an option
10) Select the ideal sequence to tell a story through your shoot in the following eg
Temple wide, event in the temple,
temple details, people reaction
Temple wide, temple details, event
in the temple, people reaction
Temple details, people reaction,
event in the temple, temple wide